Reflection of Life Funeral Directors understands that after the loss of a loved one, funeral arrangements can be overwhelming. There is no ‘right’ way to conduct a funeral, other than the most appropriate and relevant to the bereaved family. We are sensitive to your needs and are dedicated to guiding you through this difficult time with care, compassion and respect, ensuring your personal and legal requirements are met. We also offer peace of mind knowing that your loved one has been brought into our very own funeral home for care, until the day of the funeral.
Mortuary & Chapel Facilities.
We have our very own licensed Mortuary and Chapel facilitates located within our premises. Reflection of Life offers a light, bright and modern chapel facility for small or private funeral services.
Personal or Traditional Funeral Services
The ceremony may be religious or non-religious, determined by tradition or unique and personal. It may be conducted by a minister, funeral celebrant, friend or family member. It may be held in a church, crematorium chapel, cemetery graveside or any special place.
Many Ask us what is the Difference Between a Minister and a Celebrant?
Minister – Will lean towards the side of Religion and God.
Celebrant – Will lean towards the personal side of the deceased more.
Part of our service is that we can come to you!!! Making the necessary arrangements, in the comfort of your own home, or this can be at any location of your choice, with a readiness to sit down and talk to your family for as long as you need. Our aim is that you are comfortable with all the arrangements before we leave your home.
We also provide assistance in regard to all legal requirements.
Summary of Our Services
- Caring for families across the Perth Metropolitan & Country areas
- Servicing all country areas as well.
- Available 24 hours a day, every day of the year
- Professionally trained staff
- Transfer of deceased from place of death into our care 24 hrs a day (no after hours fees)
- Your own personal funeral arranger/co-ordinator. (Who will be with you through all the funeral Arrangements, you will only deal with one professional arranger/ conductor)
- All necessary paperwork and certifications (other than Death Certificate)
- Registration of death with Registry of Births, Deaths and Marriages
- Ordering a certified copy of Death Certificate for you
- Preparation and dressing of deceased for viewings (if required)
- Wide selection of coffins and caskets
- Environmentally friendly range of coffins
- Supply of hearse on day of funeral
- Choice of vehicle colours (Champagne Gold or White)
- Hiring of mourning cars for family members
- Organisation of music or musicians of your choice
- Assistance with wording and placement of press notices
- Liaison with florist
- Photo Tribute to be played at the funeral
- Webcasting (if required)
- Collection and returning of floral tribute cards
- Memorial attendance cards for family and friends to sign
- Memorial presentation gift box
- Recording of services if required (audio, video)
- Stationery, Bookmarks, Cards, Order of services
- Catering provisions at venue of your choice
- Liaison with Monumental Mason
- Wide selection of Memorial Urns for ashes
- Referral to grief support if required
- Interstate and International transfer of deceased
- Pre-arranged funerals
Personalising a funeral service, some families like to release White Doves, which is a soft, gentle, memorable tribute to the life of a loved one. Others choose to release Balloons, to celebrate the life of a loved one. Butterfly’s can also be released for those butterfly lovers. Other families choose to have the sound of bagpipes playing in the distance.
The staff at Reflection of Life Funeral Directors can arrange any of these for you.
White Dove Release at a Funeral
The release of white doves on occasions such as funerals and memorial services or at the scattering of ashes or a burial at the graveside are extremely moving. Doves are symbols of peace and love. They can often bring comfort to those who are hurting from a loss of a loved one, and lift happy memories during a funeral when the doves are being released.
Balloons Released at a Funeral
The release of balloons on occasions such as funerals and memorial services or at the scattering of ashes or a burial at the graveside are extremely moving. Balloons drifting into the sky, is a nice symbol of letting go. Although this is quite peaceful, it can also be a celebration to a life once lived. They can often bring comfort to those who are hurting, and leave a more uplifting memory of a funeral.
Bagpipes Played at a Funeral
The sound of bagpipes playing at a funeral or memorial service can be quite moving. There is nothing like the sound of bagpipes, this often allows people to reflect on their homeland. We care for many families from all over the world; England, Scotland, Ireland and Wales. Bagpipes sometimes connects them back to their homeland or the bagpipes hold special memories to them.
Butterflies Released at a Funeral
The releasing of butterflies at a funeral can be something very special and unique. These butterflies are bred in a controlled environment, so they can be released back into the natural. The only condition to releasing butterflies is that they must be released outdoors and that they are released no later then 2 hours prior to sunset, so they can settle for the night. Butterflies can be released individually or as a mass group.